NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING, 11G-P4-6696-KR, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M
Real Base Clock: 1569 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1683 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X1 x Dual Link DVI-D, 1 x HDMI 2.0b, 3 x DisplayPort 1.4EVGA iCX Technology - Asynchronous Fan Control9 additional temp sensors to monitor memory and PWNGPU / Memory / PWM Thermal Status Indicator LEDs
EVGA iCX Technology is not JUST a Cooler
It is a combination of new PCB, Thermal Modules, LED and Precision XOC.
- Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
- 9 Additional Sensors and MCU's embedded on the PCB.
- Purposefully-directed Airflow Chambers.
- Newly Designed Die-Cast Baseplate and Backplate.
- Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
- EVGA's iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
WHY WAS iCX CREATED?
After the ACX 3.0 cooler was verified to operate within spec on Power and Memory section from independent third party testing, we determined that on an enthusiast graphics card, one thermal sensor is just not enough. On an enthusiast graphics card, equal importance should be given to the Power and Memory, not just focused on GPU. This type of thinking required a drastic change in the way thermal management is performed on a graphics card.
WITH EVGA iCX TECHNOLOGY, A NEW ERA OF PC GAMING IS COMING!
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- VR Ready
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GameStream
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- Vulkan API
- OpenGL 4.5 Support
- Max Digital Resolution - 7680 x 4320
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and DVI (via Adapter)
- Built for EVGA PrecisionX OC
- Asynchronous Fans
- 9 additional temp sensors to monitor...