S9 13.5 TH/s
This listing is for one Bitmain Antminer S9 13.5 TH/s and one APW3++ PSU that mines BTC, BCH, BCC, NMC and other SHA256 based coins. They are brand new, unopened, unused and sealed in their factory boxes ready to ship. I will ship on the same day if you pay before 2pm PST. If you pay later, I will still try to get it out on the same day on a best effort basis.
Expedited shipping options available on the shipping tab.
Sales of these items are final and no returns or warranty are provided directly by me.
- Hash Rate11.5TH/s, 12.5TH/s, 13TH/s, 13.5TH/s & 14TH/s,depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption 1127W (11.5TH/s batch), 1225W (12.5TH/s batch), 1274W (13TH/s batch), 1323W (13.5TH/s batch), 1372W (14TH/s batch) (at the wall, with Bitmain?s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp). Expected discrepancy of +10%
- Power Efficiency 0.098 J/GH +10% at the wall (with Bitmain?s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit189x BM1387
- Dimensions350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Cooling 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection Ethernet
- Frequency Automatically set
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU?s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, you will need to provide an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each of 3 hashing boards and all 3 plugs on each board are required. There is one PCI-e connector required for the controller for a total of 10 for each miner. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board! Do...